Hello all, my name is Alexander Kramer, and I am a pen addict. (Hello, Alexander)
I listen to a podcast called The Pen Addict.
A few years ago, there was an article about Brad Dowdy, and the image was terrifyingly inspirational.
I've also wanted an excuse to play around with more <vector> graphics, and manipulating them on the web (for projects like coloring books).
Plus, I wanted to surprise them with a belated Valentine's gift (there are hearts in there!).
NOTE: This is a very barebones version of this coloring page, and I even have Easter Eggs that will be revealed with later updates. (2/22/2017)
- Brad Dowdy & Myke Hurley
- @lydiaoliver on Twitter
- And many others...
- "...the coloring book to end all coloring books."
- "oh my godddddddd"
- "ok but why tho"
- v0.1 - February 22, 2017: Barebones version, many features and Easter Eggs not implemented. Shown features include Reset, 9 color options for Fill, & Non-fill option
- v0.2 - March 8, 2017: Released features: Colorbook print option (blank & current), Fill and Line color options, tweaked color selection display, Start of 'Sponsored' toolset, & wider color selection
- v0.2.5 - March 13, 2017: Fill and Line color options, Wider color selection & Better color selection UI
- v0.2.9 - March 28, 2017: Fixed Print Button (blank) & Random fill buttons -- (Interim: Additional color palette selections)
- v0.2.9.5 - April 21, 2017: Revealed third host!, Atlanta Pen Show 2017 edition
- v0.3 - Upcoming: TBA Fill and Line color options
- Nebulous - TBA: Cache of ideas (many to be scrapped) - More Easter Eggs, Expanded Screen, 'Sponsored' tools, Share options, Save options, Streamlined SVG file, Additional assets to color
- αlpha - TBA
- "Print Blank" button doesn't reset all elements to white.
- Switching between palettes shows new color selected, but last-selected color is remembered.
- Clicking between palette squares disables selected color.
- After resetting the page, if you start filling without selecting a color, everything fills black. If you then use a shuffle color tool, the objects that were filled black now don't have border lines.